Be Ready For Bexit

Be Ready For Bexit

If you are an SIA licensed security operative from the EU employed in the UK it is important to find out if you have received settled status, ensuring ordinary residency and no immigration restrictions after the UK leaves the EU.

In order to hold an SIA license, you must have the right to work in the UK. To be sure that you can continue to reside and work in the UK it is important to apply for the government’s EU Settlement Scheme as soon as possible. The application is free of charge and you can be sure of avoiding any delays when the time comes for you to renew your licence.

Please visit the EU Settlement Scheme for full details and help.

By | 2019-11-25T12:31:57+01:00 November 25th, 2019|

Leave A Comment